Pages


Friday, January 20, 2012

0

I was Spirited Away!

No! For real!
By this awesome cartoon film!!!^^

Of course,as always,this is all resulted from boredom which I couldn't stop but do random things to treat it...
Spirited Away,directed by Hayao Miyazaki,is totally a beautiful film filled with adventures,magics,humor,love and all sort!
I love it very much! and seems like I just got a new favorite film!

I love how the main plot has many sub-plots that stands out so much~ plus,the Yokai monsters are so amusing,I find the 'No face' cute actually.Chihiro or Sen is a lovable character because of her bravery here,I like her and pity her because she has to go through all of it so unexpectedly.

 One of my fave part is when Chihiro remembers Haku as Kohaku River~ and the part where she has to deal with the Stink Monster,that was funny!^^
The story is kinda twisted too
I can't believe I didn't watch this when I was young.
Very whimsical and unexpected! Unpredictable! Amazing!
So for those who haven't watch it! I WANT YOU TO WATCH IT!!! 
No disappointment guarantee!^^
So right now I've already listed the movies or films,which are cartoons,for me to watch!^^
I think it's more then 20!
But I need o watch 'Ponyo" and "Castle In The Sky" first^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment