Pages


Thursday, January 19, 2012

0

JKT48 "Heavy Rotation" preview

Yeah yeah I know...why so sudden with the 48 group??!
I love other idols too you know!

So I came across JKT48 "Heavy Rotation" preview today and I found it...
..very refreshing..I guess
What I meant is that it's cool to have a 48 group of different culture~ (wish a 48 group will be formed here~)
The intro is nice...I understand what they're saying actually and the uniform is cute too.

I'm not sure if I'll be liking JKT48 as much as I like AKB48 (but my fave is still Buono! though)....
because I'm not sure how they'll turn out to be if they sing their own song one day.. and not a cover (is that a cover?)
So far I'm always interested in finding out more about them~
I even have a favorite (btw my AKB48 favorite is Itano Tomomi!^^)

Good luck to this group!^^
Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment