Pages


Friday, June 29, 2012

0

KAT-TUN 'TO THE LIMIT' single download!!

As promised! (maybe..)
Here is KAT-TUN 'TO THE LIMIT' single download!^^
..sorry for the late post by the way (so many things to apologize! >,<)
Sorry...there aren't any instrumentals~~

Well enjoy minna!^^


Tracklist:
1. TO THE LIMIT
2. Walking in the light
3. それぞれの空
4. SPIRIT

Here's the PV
Watch it or not...I just have to put this in!!!!!


My comment:
I going to say this again...
I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH KAT-TUN ALL OVER AGAIN!! >,<
Okay, I love 'TO THE LIMIT' very much! and the rest are nice too~
But it's the PV that get me head over heels over this single!
...Maru and Taguchi....why you guys so...kawaii + Kakkoi...?????
Koki...you so cool!!! >,<
Kame sexy....0,0
and I feel like leaping on Ueda and give him a teddy bear hug!!!
Seriously! What's with J-boy bands nowadays????0,0
Like I said I'm so proud of this fandom~~~
...so please just enjoy....


Enjoy minna!^^
Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment