Pages


Friday, June 29, 2012

0

Bump.y 'ガラゲッチャ~GOTTA GETCHA~' single download

Finally got the DL for Bump.y ' ガラゲッチャ~GOTTA GETCHA~ ' single!

Enjoy minna!^^

Tracklist:
1. 'ガラゲッチャ~GOTTA GETCHA~
2. Wonderland
3. 'ガラゲッチャ~GOTTA GETCHA~ (instrumental)
4. Wonderland (instrumantal)

My comment:
I love the song!
Is so catchy~~ and the jacket is so pretty~^^
Meari looks beautiful and Mio looks so kawaii~~^^
My favourite is 'Wonderland' though I don't look the intro...it's the chorus that get me singing now and then^^
Well..they kinda remain me of Kara, a lot have said that probably it all started with 'Kiss Kiss Kiss'
Anyway, these girls are making their way into these kind of songs! and I don't mind...
plus, other bunch of girl bands are too...like Fairies and 9nine~~^^

Enjoy!^^
Thank you~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment