Pages


Sunday, July 1, 2012

3

D☆DATE welcomes new member : Yanagishita Tomo!^^


I am so excited!^^
I knew something new is going to happen to D☆DATE!^^ (well..didn't expect a new member though~~)

Anyway, the new member is Yanagishita Tomo, one of the ultra kawaii boys of D-BOYS~
hmmm...I knew I've seen him somewhere and searched about him before
Well, I'm so glad that he is in D☆DATE now!^^

For further info go here



 Haha! All the pictures are the same! except for the angles~~^^
Now! What I really wish is for a new single!!^^
Wishing for the very BEST for D☆DATE^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

REEEEAAAALLLYYY? I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THEIR NEW SONG!!!!!! GYAAAA I LOVE TOMOOOOO-KUN XDDDD

Anonymous said...

Hello do you know more updates regarding Tomo? I have a hard time finding the perfect place.

♥ Aika ♥ said...

Ah sorry,i do know where...unfortunately i've kinda lost track of D☆DATE right now~~
Im sorry...thanks for commenting

Post a Comment