Pages


Sunday, July 8, 2012

0

NEWS 'Chankapaana' PV preview~~

Sigh~
NEWS ^^
Here is the preview


I like the song, very catchy nd the PV is nice too~
The last NEWS PV I watched was...'Fighting Man' 0,0 whoa~~

Anway, Massu looks so kawaii here!>,<
And Tesshi looks like this anime guy straight from the pages of a manga book or tv screen~^^
Oh and Kato and Shige!!! Those handsome guys! (stop it you two!^^)
(hmm..Shige never gets old huh?^^ he stays the same~~)

Well, I gotta say that it's easier for me to accept NEWS losing 2 members than KAT-TUN back then in losing Akanishi~
Maybe cause I'm more of a KAT-TUN fan....hmmm~
Yet,maybe cause Yamapi and Ryo are already busy with other things~
I mean Yamapi busy chasing love and Ryo with  KANJANI8~~
So yeah^^~~~

Let's wait delicately minna!^^
And SPROUT!
(btw, this is my 150th post!!^^ woohoo!!!^^Thank you~)

0 comments:

Post a Comment