Pages


Wednesday, July 25, 2012

0

Yamada Ryosuke as Kindaichi Hajime!^^~

Minna!^^
The latest news about Yamada going to be in a new drama~
...PREPARE FOR A NEW SINGLE!!! 

Would you fangirl over him,girls???
So I guess this was the drama a friend of a friend of mine was  probably referring to...and that was like a week ago~

Anyway, I got this from here

It was announced on July 23rd that Hey! Say! JUMP’s Yamada Ryosuke (19) will be starring as Kindaichi Hajime in a special drama episode “Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo (Kindaichi Case Files) -  Hongkong Kowloon Treasure Murder Case” (tentative title), to be broadcast in the winter on Nihon TV.

Based on popular manga series “Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo“, this special drama episode will be staged in Hongkong. There will be lots of showy action sequences, and popular actors and actresses from Hongkong, Korea and other countries in Asia will be participating in the special. Yamada commented with high spirits, “This is a big-scale production. I want to act out a Kindaichi that only I can portray.

The series was last shown 7 years ago as a drama special in September of 2005. Actors who have starred in the role of Kindaichi include Kinki KidsDomoto Tsuyoshi (33), Arashi’s Matsumoto Jun (28), and KAT-TUN’s Kamenashi Kazuya (26).

Okay!
So basically he is going to be in a new drama called "Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo (Kindaichi Case Files)"
Which I don't think I have to look forward to since I don't think I will watch it. (same goes to 'Sprout'...sorry Chii^^)
First being totally lazy to download, 
second I'm too lazy to even watch but make up a reason for not having the time to watch and third...
...I haven't even finished watching 'Hidarime Tantei Eye'!!! >,< 
then came along another drama like, as from my opinion, very detective-ish~
 
But, maybe it is safe to say that whenever Yamada is in a new drama Hey!Say!JUMP would release a new single and, yes you guessed it...it will be the OP song of it...
...yet I don't think so for this though I am in doubt~
Even if JUMP releases a single...most probably it will be in Sept?? or later??

 Anyway!
So yeah Yamada is perfect~~=_=


Thank You!^^
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment