Pages


Saturday, August 4, 2012

0

Nishino Kana 'GO FOR IT!!' single download!!!

Minna! I'm back!^^
Sorry for my absence~
Some trouble with my computer that's why...

So I know this post is a lil late (ok! A whole lot late~)
But I just have to post it since Kana is my idol~~~^^

Enjoy minna!^^

 To download, go here!^^

Tracklist:
1. GO FOR IT!!
2. TALK TO ME
3. SUMMERTIME

(credits go to r3z4prof)

My comment:
Download it NOW!
One of Kana's best single!^^
I particularly like 'SUMMERTIME' since it kinda remain me of 'Secret' and it's catchy~
like "Every body say Hipa!Hipa!Cheers!Kanpai! Salute!"  part hee^^~~
Oh and 'TALK TO ME' sounds like 'Sakura~ I love you?'...and I think with a mix of 'Love & Smile'...
Lastly 'GO FOR IT!!' I like the intro!...the "L.O.V.E Y.O.U"
Overall, all of them are upbeat unlike like most of her single consisting of one ballad,one pop and the other R&B~^^ (at least that's what I think~)

So enjoy minna!^^




0 comments:

Post a Comment