Pages


Saturday, August 4, 2012

0

Nishino Kana announced new album 'Love Place'!!

Aww how cute~
I mean all of her album must have the word 'Love' in it~
'LOVE one', 'to LOVE' , 'Thank You LOVE' and now... 'LOVE Place'!^^

Anyway, the album will be released on the 5th of September
and it comes with LE and RE minna!^^

Here is the RE ver.
Tracklist:
1. *Prologue* ~Welcome~
2. Watashitachi
3. Day 7
4. GO FOR IT!!
5. Be Strong
6. Happy Half Year!
7. Love Song
8. FANTASY
9. Is this love?
10. Honey
11. SAKURA, I love you?
12. Tatoe Donna ni…
13. kiss & hug
14. My Place
15. *Epilogue* ~Love Place~


And here is the LE ver.
Tracklist:
1. Alright
2. Alirght Video Clip Making
3. Tatoe Donna ni…
4. Tatoe Donna ni… Video Clip Making
5. SAKURA, I love you?

6. SAKURA, I love you? Video Clip Making
7. Watashitachi Video Clip
8. Watashitachi Video Clip Making
9. GO FOR IT !! Video Clip
10. GO FOR IT !! Video Clip Making


My comment:
I really look forward this album!
Especially with all of those new songs!!!!!^^
Hmm...can I make some predictions??^^
I think 'Honey' will sound like 'Together'?? but then again I could be wrong! haha!~
but part of me say it probably sound like 'Flower' or 'Wishin'...you know the slow song~
'FANTASY' might sound like 'Every Boy Every Girl'...~~
 Well...I love the jackets!>,<
She looks so glamorous!>,<
Happy for Kana! Hontou ni Happy for her!^^

Let's wait delicately minna~

0 comments:

Post a Comment