Pages


Thursday, August 16, 2012

3

Kis-My-ft2 'WANNA BEEEE!!!/Shake It Up single download!^^

Minna!^^ Today's the day!^^
The release of Kisumai's 'WANNA BEEEE!!!/Shake It Up' single!!!^^

Enjoy Minna!^^
(Credits go to this LJ^^)


Tracklist:
1. WANNA BEEEE!!!
2. Shake It Up
3. Summer Love

My comment:
Kyah!!!^^
I love 'Shake It Up'!!!^^...well thanks to Bakaleya that is^^~~
'WANNA BEEEE!!!' is also one of my fave, I mean I like the chorus!!^^
'Summer Love'...well...not so...but it's okay~
All of them are upbeat song which is what as expected from this single~~
and basically suits with their concept this time,ne?^^
But...
what I want to talk about more is the PVs!!!!! >,<

Kis-my-ft2 'WANNA BEEEE!!!'


Kis-my-ft2 'Shake It Up'

My comment:
I LOVE BOTH PVs!
I know that some would prefer 'Shake It Up' PV since it shows much of the boys' party side...so fun!!^^
Both 'WANNA BEEEE!!!' PV is like epic, though I still like 'We Never Give Up' PV.
I love the pirate-like concept of the PV and when the shots with the treasures...hee, Kisumai was glowing!!!^^
The arm wrestling between Fujigaya and Kitayama...well it looked REALLY fake but look at Tamamori's face!!^^ I mean he was so cute trying to break them apart~~
So like previous PVs...Kisumai didn't ditch their roller skate this time either^^...(not that I want them to since that's what make them unique)
Before following the skating dance part the Kisumais went fishing...and Tamamori caught...a roller skate shoe..=_="...then...THEY DANCE!!!
I have no problem with 'WANNA BEEEE!!!' PV except for the part where Fujigaya's face became the sun!! =_='...so yeah...

Now for 'Shake It Up'!
Deal with it peeps if you've seen the PV somewhere before! There's a lot of PVs with the same concept anyway!!! >,<
SO DON'T SAY KISUMAI IS A COPYCAT!!!!!! >,<  NOR COMPARE THEM WITH ANY GROUP!!!
well...anyway...this PV is filled with fun~
Just a bunch of boys clubbing without paparazzi tagging along minding their personal life because they're idols~~~
I had fun watching this PV...because I love Tamamori and Kitayama here^^...they looked so excited!!!
And that 'LOVE' sign thingy...hee...^^
Well...as for the other 4 boys...I can't make a lot of comment on them since the PV focused more on those three, as usual. And every time they got their shot it's always the four of them at once!! well most of the time~ I want more Senga!>,<

Overall they amused me!
Thank You~
Oh,here have some gifs!^^











3 comments:

Worchik said...

Thanks for links!
I really enjoyed 'Shake it Up' PV! I dunno why but it's a lot of fun and nice to watch!
However I'm a little bit surprised how they (I mean JE) separated the band into 2 parts. Other 4 members are just like backdancers and backvocals O.O! It must be very disappointing.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ӏ геaԁ уour blog on а regular
bаsis. Yοur humοristic style is witty, keep
іt uр!

Look at my sіte; jcatki.no-ip.org

Anonymous said...

There will be a lengthier pause amongst coding sequences.
Do you have the ordeals of the check motor light or company light-weight comes on your motor vehicle?


my blog :: professional canobdii diagnostic code scanner

Post a Comment