Pages


Sunday, July 8, 2012

Yeah~
It's because I watched this cm that's why^^
Seriously, loving all three of them here~


I think the CM is about...a ride????game????0,0
Oh did you see Chii's screaming face!!!!???


Anyway, their 'We Can Be Heroes' is used in the CM and I love how it sounds
In another video, the get to perform it a lil, you can find it here since I failed to download it~
Btw, that video has Yamada screaming playing that...roller-coaster-look-alike thingy~~ (don't laugh! I honestly do not know what NYC is up to right now!>,<)

Okay!
Anyway...Sprout!^^

1 comments:

Hidders said...

It's simple, NYC is pimping SEGA's indoor theme-park Joypolis in Toyko. SEGA will be using NYC's song "We Can Be Heroes" (which isn't going to be a single) for their re-opening campaign and the song will also be used on the roller-coaster you see the boys riding.

Post a Comment