Pages


Friday, July 6, 2012

5

Yamashita Tomohisa 'LOVE CHASE' single download!!!

Ah yes~~
I almost forgot about Yamapi's new single^^
Here ya go~~^^
Enjoy minna!

Tracklist:
1. LOVE CHASE
2. Inside Outside
3. 君と風と三日月
4. LOVE CHASE (instrumental)
5. Inside Outside (instrumental)

My comment:
Not bad^^
I haven't wtched the PV though...just the preview of it~
I love 'LOVE CHASE'^^
Very upbeat and feel like dancing to it~
The other two songs...not really, at least for me
Still, the jackets are so SEXY!!!! >,<
Yamapi...kakkoi SEKSHII!!! >.<

5 comments:

Claudia G. said...

Thank you for sharing :D

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much gurl!! I couldn't find this until I came to your blog :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks... already had the pv in hd just needed the single, thanks again

Unknown said...

Thanks