Pages


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

1

NEWS 'Chankapaana' single download!^^

Hello minna!^^
Sorry for the last post on this~
I was hesitating whether I should or shouldn't post it...since it's late~
Well, here ya go!^^
Enjoy!

Tracklist:
1.ャンカパーナ
2.フルスイング
3. チャンカパーナ(Instrumental)
4. フルスイング(Instrumental)


Download




Tracklist:
1. チャンカパーナ
2. Starry (Koyama Keichiro)
3. Starry(Instrumental)






Tracklist:
1. チャンカパーナ
2. ヴァンパイアはかく語りき (Kato Shigeaki)
3. ヴァンパイアはかく語りき(Instrumental)





 
 Tracklist:
1 チャンカパーナ
2 PeekaBoo...(Masuda Takahisa)
3 PeekaBoo...(Instrumental)





 
 Tracklist:
1. チャンカパーナ
2. Addict (Tegoshi Yuya)
3. Addict (Instrumental)

 My comment:
One word..very addicting!!^^
Well if I were to be bias, I would recommend you to list to 'Peekaboo...'...heehee it's Massu's~~^^
But Koyama's 'Starry' is so beautiful!>,<
Tesshi's 'Addict' is very upbeat and Shige's 'Vampire wa kaku katariki' is quite nice too^^
Hmmm...'Chankapaana' is the reason why i said 'addicting'...
..I mean I would find myself singing to it while walking to class..like randomly~~~0,0
So it's a very interesting single~^^

Thank You!^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! But there seems to be a problem with Koyama's link :(

Post a Comment