Pages


Friday, July 20, 2012

0

Make me look like him!!!

Hello minna!!^^
Long time no post...hmm how long huh?
I guess a few days~^^

Anyway, I haven't got anything downloadable for now, but would love to share this~
You see the title of this post?
Well,it's something about plastic surgeries...
NO, I'm not going to have one (I'm 16! >,<)...
...it's just I came across this Top 20 rank^^

It's a list of Japanese male Idol who are rated as the one people want to look like!
It's called Top 20 of “I want to get cosmetic surgery on my face to look like him!”
Here it is: 
1.HYDE
2.Yamashita Tomohisa
3. Aiba Masaki (Arashi)
4. TAKAHIRO (EXILE)
5. Nishikido Ryo (Kanjani8)
6. Sakurai Sho (Arashi)
7. Mizushima Hiro
8. Higashiyama Noriyuki (Shonentai)
9. Yamada Ryosuke (Hey! Say! JUMP)
10. Miura Haruma
11. Okada Junichi (V6)
12. Kamenashi Kazuya (KAT-TUN)
13. Shirota Yu
14. DAIGO (BREAKERZ)
15. Domoto Koichi (KinKi Kids)
16. Yamamoto Yusuke
17. Tsumabuki Satoshi
18. Tamamori Yuta (Kis-My-Ft2)
19. Sato Ryuta
20. Koike Teppei (WaT)



Hee^^~~
Actually I'm just happy that Yamada is ranked in it~
And of course all of the JE Boys!
So yeah...I want to talk about them^^



Yamapi is ranked second!^^
I find this cute how men want to look like him!^^...I laughed...

Masaki Aiba number 3!^^ and Sakurai Sho at 6!(his lips!!!)
...what about MatsuJun???0,0
I mean I remember my cousin said that his face looks like...a piece of art~~~0,0 
I kinda agree.


Ryo is ranked too!^^
I think he has a good looking face...especially when he was young!^^


Now,who wouldn't want to look like Yamada???
Does it come with his ultra perfect talents too??
...is his 'healing smile'...best feature ever...and everything!


Okada Junichi and Domoto Koichi...well..charming indeed~~hee^^

KAME!!
Yes, if you want to look sexy,get a plastic surgery to look like him!!^^
Or get your nose look like Maru's^^


Tamamori~~~
Every single time his name is mentioned, a bird flashed in my head^^~~
His cute...his lips are my favourite feature^^


Now,for non JE Boys...
Miura Haruma..no surprise,sigh..^^
and Yamamoto Yusuke! The model look^^(and his lips!)


Well these guys are good looking, no doubts (especially Yamada and Yamapi)
...but so is DAIKI! >,<
But it's okay, I don't want anyone looking like penguin...let Daiki be the only JUMP-ing penguin in Japan,nee?^^
Hmm...should have Matsuyama Kenichi ranked somewhere in there too~
oh! and Koji Seto....his lips~~~0,0
and Inoo's Lips!!!!! >,<
Chii should be there too for those who wants to look kawaii like ridiculously kawaii!


Okay!
Got to0 carried away~^^
So that's all for now~
Sorry for this random post! and the nonsense on the lips part~


Thank You!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment