Pages


Friday, May 25, 2012

0

Hey!Say!JUMP arrives in Hong Kong!^^

Yes, minna!^^ they arrived safely in Hong Kong for their Asia Tour^^
I think if I'm not mistaken, they arrived somewhere at 1pm Hong Kong time that is~

Um of course as a fangirl who lived so far from them and in a country which I don't think will have the chance to get any band performed here...
...yes, I'm quite jealous.
But!
At the same time I'm proud of them!^^


Their very first Asia tour and they arrived all with smiley faces!^^
A very warm welcome indeed~
Thank god none of the fans threw chocolates or anything at the boys~ (Daiki is SAFE!!^^)
Here are some of the pictures I collected!^^


credits go to the owner!^^

Minna!!>,< I wanna be there too~~
Wait! can you see me??? hehe^^
 
Daiki went out of the plane first~~ so yeah, I bet he's excited!!!^^
 
Yamada's sexy back~~~^^
Look what he's holding~~
 
 Takaki!!! >,<
Takaki!What happened??0,0
 
Yamada's waiting~~
eep! They're surrounded~~ 0,0
 
Ah yes! Kei!!^^ one of my fav picture~
Look at him!
  
JUST LOOK AT HIM!!!>,<
 
Keito! and look there's Daiki!^^ 
Hikaru~~
 
hee~ see Yamada!^^
 
Hi Yuto!!!! *waves back*
 
Hi Yamada!!!! *waves some more*
 
Hi HIKARU! CHINEN! DAIKI!! KOTA!!!
*waves back till hands come off*
>,<
 
Must wave some more!!!>,<
 
Oh stop it Kei! don't look all so princessy~~ >,<
Yuto! hayyyy!^^
Ah! Daiki's bag!!!!^^
 
DON'T YOU THINK DAIKI LOOKS KAKKOI!!!!!! >,<
Ah! Chinen!!^^ *small wave at ya* so kawaii~
Hika!^^ what's with the look!^^
Dai-chan, you're so kakkoi 0,0
 
sigh~~ what a picture!^^
 Ah! Yuto! *makes a heart shape with hands*
heart you too!^^

Oh yeah! Minna! guess who was there too!^^
 
So awesome huh!?^^
Got the chance to see Johnny-san!!^^
Our ichiban haha^^
 
Ah! JE Boys!^^

So yeah!^^
well, unlike my last post about Daiki,Keito and Kota went to a press conference back in April (which happens to be Valentine's Day so that explained the whole chocolate incident =_=")
...I look at the picture calmly...but of course in fangirl mode!~

Notice something?^^
The pictures~ at least have Daiki in them!^^
Loving Daiki here, he seemed all excited
Just look at this gif I found!^^



Well, I didn't get any info about their hotel or anything~
I don wanna know but I think it's not worth it anyway!
First, it's because even if I know,I don't think I can stalk them anyway...
and second, poor Hey!Say!JUMP...they need some rest and privacy too>,<

So,hope you enjoy it minna!^^
These are all the pictures I managed to collect~
Dear JUMPers form Hong Kong! ENJOY!^^ and...
...um do you guys have any info to share with me??? hehe^^

still..no Ryutaro though...but who knows^^

Thank You^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment