Pages


Tuesday, May 22, 2012

2

Kana Nishino 'Watashitachi' single Download!!^^

Okay! I'm back with something you can download!^^
This is Nishino Kana or Kanayan's 'Watashitachi' or "私たち" single download~~

Enjoy minna!^^
Tracklist:
1. 私たち (Watashitachi)
2. Happy Half Year!
3. LOVE LIKE CRAZY

My comment:
I admit! I'm kind of disappointed with her single this time~~
But I do love the songs though^^
They didn't actually get me all excited or pumped up unlike in 'SAKURA I love you?' single.
'Watashitachi' is a beautiful song but to me it's nothing special other than the lyrics that is.
'Happy Half Year!' is my favourite among the tracks!^^
It's quite upbeat so I recommend you to listen to it!^^
'LOVE LIKE CRAZY', to be honest I thought it would like 'Only One' or 'Secret' instead it sounds just like a pretty normal J-pop song~
Still, her single is great and her voice too!^^(I've always likes her voice)
Yet, her previous single is better!~ just saying~^^
Way the go Kanayan!^^

Thank You^^

(credits go to r3z4pro)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! :"D

Unknown said...

I can't download the single, problem to the load page (Sorry, mi english is very bad xD)

Post a Comment