Pages


Friday, May 18, 2012

0

Hey!Say!JUMP 'JUMP WORLD' jacket and 'Hurry Up" preveiw

Konnichiwa!^^
So I just wanna share with you Hey!Say!JUMP upcoming album entitled "JUMP WORLD" jackets
...and 'Hurry Up!' song preview.
So here we go!!

Minna!
The LE and RE look like these~~^^


Yes, don't they look adorable!!?
I love both jackets. The LE one looks so cute with their picture in each box complete with their own colour~ loving the orange^^ (look at Daiki's face~~^^)
The RE one is just so kakkoi~~ though wishing Kota would look happier but then again look at Daiki~~^^
Oh and look at Keito's peace sign^^
...well they look as if they were shooting for a magazine instead of a jacket~
but Aika approves you!! >,<

I am not surprise with Yamada being in the centre nor do i disagree with it. I'm loving Daiki's and Hikaru's hair but no so much on Kei's hair~~
Chinen will forever look young in dear JUMPers' eyes
As for Takaki and Yuto....they both look kawaii here~~^^ (just look at their smiles)
Still the RE one, the members are not dressed according to their colour...
Overall..
what a jacket!!!^^

Next minna, listen to Hey!Say!JUMP's 'Hurry Up!'

My comment:
For me 'Hurry Up!' sounds kinda new but typical at the same time~
I love the music and the chorus too.
A very upbeat song that shows that the album would be an amazing album!
I don't think Hey!Say!JUMP has ever had this type of song before and in terms of vocal, I don't actually care about it^^~~
So minna!
Let us wait delicately for the other tracks! ne?^^ (tracklist)

0 comments:

Post a Comment