Pages


Thursday, May 31, 2012

0

KAT-TUN 'TO THE LIMIT' jackets and tracklist update!^^

Hey minna!^^
Previous post about this, I included 'TO THE LIMIT' single tracklist but not fully~
So here I am!^^
Back with the full detail~~

First let's start with the jackets^^
LE

RE
*stare all day at the jacket covers*
Maru~~~ y u so cute~~~>,<
So what do you think???
My comment:
 I love both version! They look so kakkoi!^^
Some say that Koki has Jin's hair on but....I don't think so but who cares about my opinion anyway~ =_='
Ah~ Ueda~~ look at him on the LE ver....look at him looking at you,makes you wanna turn your head upside down~~
Kame~~~ Taguchi~~~ look perfect 0,0

So here is the full tracklist!^^

(Limited Edition)
1.TO THE LIMIT
2.Walking in the light
3.
Walking in the light (Original Karaoke)
『TO THE LIMIT』Music clip & making

(Regular Edition)
1.TO THE LIMIT
2.Sorezore no sora
3.SPIRIT
4.TO THE LIMIT(Original Karaoke)
5.
Sorezore no sora(Original Karaoke)
6.SPIRIT(Original Karaoke)

Remember minna!
Single will be released on 27th JUNE!!^^
can't wait~~



0 comments:

Post a Comment