Pages


Tuesday, May 22, 2012

0

KAT-TUN's 18th single 'TO THE LIMIT'

KAT-TUN is going to release a single on 27th June!!!^^
It is called 'TO THE LIMIT'


Sooo~~ not I have no further details on this...
...I just wanted to comment something on it~~
So for further details go here^^
To download go here!^^

Like always, maybe you didn't know this, I get excited when KAT-TUN releases a new single or album or anything!^^
They are, I think you don't know this too, my 2nd fvourite JE group/band (first, of course and always be and crazily in love is Hey!Say!JUMP,That you know~~^^)

Now, here is the tracklist...not fully revealed~~ =_="

Limited Edition
1.TO THE LIMIT
2.Unknown title A
3.Unknown title A (Original Karaoke)

『TO THE LIMIT』Music clip & making

Regular Edition
1.TO THE LIMIT
2.Unknown title B
3.SPIRIT
4.TO THE LIMIT(Original Karaoke)
5.Unknown title B(Original Karaoke)

6.SPIRIT(Original Karaoke)

I just have to add this pic in^^...Maru~
My comment:
I bet it sounds like 'Birth' or 'LOCK ON'
because lately...their songs are like that sort~
Not that I don't like them, they rock big time at them!!!^^
..I want something like 'RUN FOR YOU' will be nice^^
then again, having another song that is like 'Yorokobi No Uta' would be nice too^^ (which happens to be my favourite KAT-TUN song!!^^)
Right!
That's it! That is all minna~~
Now is the waiting time~~
Plus Hey!Say!JUMP album will be out soon! Woohoo!^^ (sorry I just have to mention is~~^^)
Let us wait delicately~~

So Thank You!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment