Pages


Thursday, May 3, 2012

0

Ano Hana to Galileo Galilei~

Know this anime?
 Yes,it's 'Ano Hana'
I was planning to post this right after I finished watching the whole anime but...I still have at least 5 more episodes to go!!>,<
...and I've been busy lately...of course with School =_='

So I'm not going to tell you the whole plot of thie anime it's just...
....I enjoy it big time!!^^
I cried during the first episode~
And the opening song which is 'Aoi Shiori' by Galileo Galilei is so...
...AWESOME!!!
My favourite song at the moment! Listen to it every single day!^^
I actually made fun of the band's name but...
...his voice is so nice~ I love his voice~

Nothing special about this post...
...I'm just telling you what I'm doing at the moment..
...that is watching anime
Believe me I still have two or three more animes to watch left!! >,<
Where in the world would I find the time!!!!????

Okay minna! That's all for this post!

Suggest you to watch 'Ano Hana' of you haven't!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment