Pages


Saturday, May 5, 2012

0

JE Chinese Idol!!!!

Okay, I found this news yesterday so...this is what I found out.

Dear Kitagawa-san decided to make an idol group consisting of all Chinese cuties^^
(maybe it's because I'm kinda into Chinese guys at the moment..hehe^^)
He haven't announced how many members but he did mention that they will be around Junior High age~~ (well...more lil bros for me then^^)

I'm really excited with this idea,I mean for a moment there it got me picturing EXO-M....
But then again I hope the group will a group of many many boys with their cuteness, chibiness, kakkoi-ness,awesome-ness AND EVERYTHING JE BOYS SHOULD POSSES!!!!

Minna,what do you think of this idea???
It's something very new and Kitagawa never came up with this sort~ so for me I really look forward.
By the way, Chinese boys out there, I dare you to audition for JE!!! >,<...
...maybe I should recommend this the boys at my school haha^^
There are so many cuties there~~^^

Oh yeah...speaking of Chinese cuties...I have something to share with you^^


Recently...I found this Chinese guy...
...who reminds me so much of...
.....
.....
.....
....
.....
....
...Arioka Daiki....
...
...
his hair that is^^

Minna, I'll just call him 'Rui' okay?^^
So, I've never talked to him..
All I ever did was just stare at him 0,0
Seriously, he reminded me so much of Daiki...(except for the fact he wears glasses^^)
...I call him 'Lost Penguin'
Why?
It's because he looked lost =_="...
...even my friends said so~~~

Minna, I don't have a picture unfortunately but...
...MY SCHOOL HAVE SO MANY LOOK-ALIKES!!!!! >,<
 hehe^^
Thank you for reading~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment