Pages


Friday, December 13, 2013

0

BULLET TRAIN (Chou Tokkyuu) "Kiss Me Baby" single download~~^^

Hello~^^

Just to add to your Chou Tokkyuu's collections~^^
Here is their 'Kiss Me Baby' single~
Enjoy~^^



Tracklist:
1. Kiss Me Baby
2. No.1
3. 走れ!!!! 超特急 (Hashire!!!! Cho Tokkyuu)
4. Kura☆Kura
5. Snow Break

My comment:
It's a great single, kinda remind me of their 'TRAIN' single..
or I guess it's because of 'Kiss Me Baby' sounds kinda like 'TRAIN'
But I like their image for this single~
Loving Yuki's (who I called Kei sometimes~^^)red hair!!..but not so much on Kai being blonde (please dye them black again~)
My favourite is "Kura☆Kura" it sounds like 'Kiss Me baby' you know the upbeat kind..but I find it catchy and is my favourite than the others~
I can't give any review on the other songs, cos I forgot how they sound now~-_____-"
But it's worthy single to download~^^

Thank You~

0 comments:

Post a Comment