Pages


Monday, March 5, 2012

0

Just a random post~

I have nothing to post...nothing important actually
...nothing JUMP-y~ or Kis-sy~ or Sexy zone-y~ or D☆Date-y~
Just a sweet flowing day~~~^^

I guess I just want to show you some cute Japanese commercials^^
Oh,but before that believe this!

At school just now,I was reading Otomen alone when come this girl who tried to get a good look at the cover~
She asked what manga it was and then we started this conversation about Manga and Anime!^^
So I became friends with her just like that!!!^^
Very unexpected~

So yeah speaking about Japan/Japanese,my Japanese language & Culture club starts tomorrow!
I'm really excited because during my years in High School,I've always wanted to join Japanese club....but of course it was always full!

So now lets starts with these cute Japanese commercials I found!^^

 
This is catchy! The song is like stuck in my head after listening to it twice!!

Oh,this is Yamapi's CM!^^ kawaii!! *do the Ai Texas thingy*^^

You probably have seen them already~

Yes..main highlights YamaPi and Takeru!^^

That's all for now!
Ja mata!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment