Pages


Saturday, March 17, 2012

0

I want to talk about Hey! Say! JUMP CMs!^^

Hello there their JUMPers!^^ or non JUMPers or soon to be JUMPers!^^
Yes, I'm posting this late at night but I don't mind~

Okay! Let's start!^^

So since I got nothing exciting to show...
I mean nothing new or delicate...
...I decided to do this instead.

Some of Hey!Say!JUMP's CMs!!!!^^ *Hey!Say!JUMP cheering in the background*
I'm not sure if there are more but I manged to find these only~
Let's start with their chibi days~

 
 Kawaii!~^^  All those chibiness~
These are CMs for the Volleyball thingy since JUMP became their supporters back then~^^
Miss those days~

Now lets move on to their wii CMs^^
 
 I'd play the Go-kart...with Daiki that is^^~~
I find it funny^^ especially when Yuto pushed Yamada aside hee~ just look at Yamada's face^^
Oh and excited Hikaru too^^
But of course Ryu^^~

And then the other CMs~
 
 I like the last scene where they eat~ Munching face of Yuto^^
but of course the chocolate-coated cucumber part too haha~

Ah! Fruitio CM!^^...Chinen's munching face at 0:11...^^

 
 I love O'Zack!!!^^
The one of the BEST CM for me!^^ Hikaru so funny here~

Oh yeah, and don't forget their first album CM!^^

 The best part of it is that Ryutaro was in it!!!!!^^
It makes everything feel right~
So yeah...I miss him and wish for his comeback...

Okay! I guess that' all for this post!
...I only wanted to do this that's all so...
Enjoy anyway^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment