Pages


Thursday, March 29, 2012

0

D☆DATE 1st album!

Hi!^^
Yay! Some time to update my bloggie~~

Okay this is what I found out.
Well,it has nothing to do with the JUMP...
instead it's about D☆DATE!!! yay!^^

Yes,I miss them~ (especially my Onii-chan~^^)
But no worries! their First album is coming soon!
And it's on 25th April minna!^^...(Woo! I have a test the day before n the next day~)
LE
RE

Tracklist:
01. JOKER
02. CATCH A TRAIN!
03. Love Heaven
04. DAY BY DAY
05. All For One
06. Dear My Story ~Boku Tachi no Yuuki~
07. Zutto…
08. Ouenka
09. Omoi (D☆DATE Version)
10. Blue Dahlia! -Te ni Hairanai Kimi-
11. Your Magic
12. CHANGE my LIFE
13. Hello Hello
14. Ato 1cm no Mirai


In love with the jackets!
I love the LE version cause I think Koji looks hot!^^

Well...that's all on this topic!
Ja-ne!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment