Pages


Tuesday, March 20, 2012

0

Let's Dancing!!!

As Kota said ,"Dance!Dance! Mambo!"
I'm going to post about dancing!!

I used to dance before this...yeah it's been awhile~
I also have a dance group but now we're busy with school and work.
We danced to Hey!Say!JUMP's "Shinku"
SNSD's "Gee" and "Oh!"
Berryz's "Dakishimete Dakishimete"
Buono!" Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"
...ad so much more!! hahaha^^ I miss those days~

Well let's start off with these cute dancers then^^
 I'm pretty sure you've seen them and known them too^^
They're dancing to Hey!Say!JUMP's SUPER DELICATE
Aww~Kawaii na~~~ >,<
Chibi Yamada haha~

Oh,now here's a bit of E-girls
Since these girls are amazing dancers!
It's a short PV for their upcoming single "One!Two!Three"

I'd love to post more dancing videos but they're in my other pendrive~
How about JUMP dance videos instead^^..old ones that is...with Ryutaro!!^^
 


Well, nothing much to show here or I just don't have the mood to post any longer~
I have to get back to editing my compilation
The intro is finished...
..and I realized that there is no solo shot of Kei on the runway~T-T
just his legs~~~
So I gotta make use it somehow

Wish me luck anyway!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment