Pages


Saturday, March 24, 2012

1

Hey!Say!JUMP the Musical!!!^^

Haha not really~^^
Well they are going to be in a new musical directed by Johnny Kitagawa himself!

Credits go to this owner of this pic~
Okay this is what I got!

It was announced that new musical “JOHNNY’S World” which will be produced, and directed by the president of Johnny & Associates Inc., Johnny Kitagawa, will be played at Imperial Garden Theater during the months of November and December.  Hey! Say! JUMP will be starring in it, and 100 others including Kis-My-Ft2, Sexy Zone, A.B.C – Z, and Johnny’s Jr. will also be making appearance.

The stage play will consist of two parts; the first part will be the musical, and the second part will be a singing & dancing show.  Johnny Kitagawa revealed that the show will be the compilation of his works and state, “If the audience thinks it’s boring even for a minute, that means it’s my defeat. I’m confident that they would not be bored.” Reportedly, the project will be large-scale as it will include special effects including the use of water, fire, and aroma, as well as lifting people up in to the air.

Domoto Koichi, Takizawa Hideaki, and Kamenashi Kazuya, who have been the leads for stage plays at the same theater, will be making guest appearances as well. In addition, the three will also be participating in the production as advisors, and will support their juniors using their experiences. Appearances of other popular talents are also being planned.

It was also revealed that there will be 10 to 20 exclusive seats for the international fans.
(source)

My comment!^^
I'd love the see the boys perform a musical...I think they'll be sexy~
well they already are fortunately^^
I'm just kinda sad that Ryutaro didn't get the chance to be in it.

Oh yeah ,they mentioned about 10 to 20 seats for international fans...yeah I doubted I'll be in one of them >,<
20 seats! Thousands of fans!!! y u no offer more seats???!!

Anyway, I don;t know why, it's not like we've never seen Hey!Say!JUMP on stage before performing...I just have the feeling that this musical is going to be different.

I BET IT'S GOING TO BE EPIC!!!!^^

1 comments:

hitsugaya0911 said...

Haha~ I agree with you~!
Y NO MORE SEATSS!!!????
And I also wish Ryutaro be there too!!! T^T
Anyways!
I'm new to this blog of yours~ So~ yo!!! ^_^
I've checked your profile.
And it seems that you are from Brunei?
.....
....
...
..
.
I'M FROM BRUNEI TOO!!!
AND HEY!SAY! JUMP is my bias too~~~~!!! XDDDD
Although my ichiban is Inoo and Chinen~ haha
Nice to meet you Aika!
You can call me Riki!
Wow~!! We almost have the same personality i guess?
Because I like manga, Dramas and do random things~! I also wanted to go to Japan and lovess sushi!

BTW Which school are you in???

Post a Comment