Pages


Sunday, March 4, 2012

0

Kis-My-ft2 "Kis-My-1st" album!

Kis-My-ft2's upcoming kis-album which is kis-entitled "Kis-My-1st" and is going to kis-release on 28th March!!!

Honestly,I'm kinda tired with the lots of 'Kis/Kiss' now~~

I'm not going to say much on this because...I have no mood to.
So what I'm going to do is post the link~
Go here or on the 'Updates' sidebar~

What I really want to talk about is...the Jackets!!
L to R : LE1, LE2 & RE
 All I can say...
I LOVE THEM!!
Yes,they almost look similar and something to be expected from Kisumai..
..yet I just love them~^^
The LE ones are my fave~

Well,it's just a short post.
Oh yeah,an update! I'm working on SUPER DELICATE compilation audio!^^
So please,as I said,wait delicately~^^

(UPDATE! TO DOWNLOAD ALBUM! GO HERE!!^^)

Thank You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment