Pages


Friday, March 30, 2012

1

Those April Birthdays!!!

Well April is just about 2 days left...and you know what that means???
..no,it's not my birthday it's...

ARIOKA DAIKI's Birthday!!!^^
Obviously is the highlight of the month for me~
So expect posts about him popping out randomly...hehe..

But April has so many birthdays!!!
Here is the list of birthdays, those whom I know only:

1st April: Okamoto Keito (HSJ)
4th April: Risako Sugaya (Berryz)
6th April: Morimoto Ryutaro (HSJ...deal with it!)
8th April: Ogoe Yuuki (I forget which agency he's under..um Prince of tennis^^)
9th April: Yamashita Tomohisa (Yamapi) (JE)
                 Kurita Kei (Snow Prince Gasshoudan)
12th April: Suzuki Airi (Buono!)
14th April: Prince Wang Zi (an old Taiwanese crush from Lollipop)
15th April: ARIOKA DAIKI!! (HSJ)

okay, maybe not that much~ but the list exclude my friends and families bday!
oh and not to mention my TWO BIG EXAMS!!! on the 24th and 26th!!

sigh~~
But honestly I'm just excited for Daiki's 21st Birthday~...he's getting old 0,0

Okay then~^^
Thank You!


1 comments:

hitsugaya0911 said...

Haha~ True~ Daiki's getting old by age but young at face and personality~ and also! HIS SMILE~ XD
It won't change! haha
Wow~! That's quite a lot of birthdays!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINNA!!!
Haha XD

Post a Comment