Pages


Thursday, December 1, 2011

2

Kis-My-ft2 "We Never Give Up!" PV

Ah,surprise! Never thought it'll be reveal...didn't expect to be out today but I enjoy it!^^
An upbeat 2nd single to be released on 14th December.

I kinda like this song than "Everybody Go!" no reason,I just like "We Never Give Up!".Here!


However,what upset me is the video~
I do like the idea of Kitayama,Fujigaya and Tamamori,the more liked by fans ones to be in front and get more screen time but what about the rest!!?
What about Senga!?(My fave by the way~^^)
In this video,the dance shots,they have Senga,Toshiya,Wataru and Takashi wearing different outfits while Kitayama,Tamamori and Fujigaya different...as if they are their backup dancers instead!And yes,they are at the back.
The dance is not a disappointment especially with them dancing with their skate in the end.(how in the world they do that!!?)

I compliment their outfit and style and love the setting~very awesome!
I also love the part where all seven of them were running(I think..) in slow motion~ Look at their faces!!^^

I was just hoping for more...of the four boys because they are also JE Boys and loved by fans too.Well,let's wait for their single on 14 December!!

[Limited Edition]
-CD
・We never give up!
・Kis-My-Venus
-DVD
・”We never give up!” MUSIC VIDEO + Making Movie

[Limited Edition]
-CD
・We never give up!
・Kis-My-Venus
-DVD
・Kis-My-Ft2 Debut Tour 2011 Everybody Go to TOKYO DOME

[Regular Edition]
-CD only
・We never give up!
・Kis-My-Venus
・Love is you

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Where is this video in Youtube. I can't find their music videos in youtube.

♥ Aika ♥ said...

to Katrina,
I think they removed it from youtube because of copyright

Post a Comment