Pages


Saturday, December 10, 2011

0

Two news!

Yay! They're debuting next year!

I'm so happy for them,very happy haha~ A.B.C-Z is debuting! more in info here.
They said they're going to do acrobatics in their DVD,as expected.
I'm excited actually,it seems like there are a lot of Johnnys debuting recently,hopefully next year too~ and I'm proud,yes I am.

Not sure when is the exact date of their debut but it's next year that's for sure.So mate na!^^

Oh,right! the second news is about JKT48.The newly formed AKB48 sister group from Indonesia.
My first impression of this group is that it's not bad and I'm really looking forward for their performance.
I like the fact they are formed based on Japan's famous idol group,not formed becuase just wanna be like another idol group...like copying them~

Here is their CM with the song "Heavy Rotation"



0 comments:

Post a Comment