Pages


Sunday, December 4, 2011

0

Another good news to Sexy Zone

This newly debuted group have just been announced to be the next supporter of Haru no Koukou Volley‘ (64th All-Japan Volleyball High School Championship Tournament) next year!

I have no problem with it besides ,I'm starting to like Sexy zone..Shori and Marius are adorable.So the fact that they are going to be the supporters...haha that scene would be so cute.I imagine them being like
cheerleaders~



Kento joked that he might jump onto the court as well as he is a high school student himself while Shori is just being serious saying that it's good to be a supporter while he is still fresh (as a celebrity) and will support them wholeheartedly.
(Tokyohive)

To be honest,Shori is kinda scary...I mean he is cute and awesomely-talented but...just try to look closely into his eye when he is serious for a while~ he gives me the creep as if he would yell at me (I wouldn't mind though^^)...maybe I'm just so attracted to his eyes..

Speaking of high school...since I've just finished my BIG EXAM OF MY LIFE WHICH WILL DETERMINE MY FUTURE,I actually have at least three months of holiday but!..I start college early however..
So yeah..I start in January~~~~

With this I'm afraid that I won't be able to finish my "Projects" in time since I only have less than a month to finish them and with shortage of helping hands too! I bought some supplies already yet of course I need a team to make this work...if only...

Well I guess that's all for now...
No Shounen Kurabu review...I've watched the aired episode already...

0 comments:

Post a Comment