Pages


Friday, December 2, 2011

0

I want this! Kawaii stuffs!

Okay,last night around 3 am I stumble upon a website that sells kawaii stuff.

Let me get this straight first! Why am I so into Kawaii stuffs right now? because of "Otomen".I'm a fan of it so since now I have more free time to read the manga,I read them everyday.Asuka's interest in kawaii goodies got me hooked and now I just wanna be like him!^^

Oh right,speaking of "Otomen",I haven't watched the live-action yet...and this remind me of "Ouran High Host Club" the live action, that I just bought the box set today! and just last week,I bought "Ikemen desu ne"!!.




You don't know me well right? But when I bought a box set...it takes time for me to watch it let alone finish it.Here are the box set that I haven't watch till the end:
 ♥Yukan Kurabu
 ♥Yakumo
 ♥Nobuta wo produce
 ♥Yamato Nandeshiko...(the one with Tesshi and Kame)
 ♥Rolling Love
 ♥Miss No Good
 ♥Hidarime tantei Eye (Yes!I haven't watched it and it's Yamada's)
 ...and I think there's more.
Oh yeah! And some movies too!^^ hahah..eh..err...

Most of the time,I lend my cousins the box sets first so when they finish them,I always warn them not to spoil the ending for me.Sometime they do and I'm like.."Oh well~"

Wait! Wasn't I suppose to talk about this kawaii website? haha...got carried away!(now you know me).
Here,go to this site and you'll see why I love it.
These are what I want actually!




Doll houses! My new obsession.

0 comments:

Post a Comment