Pages


Saturday, December 3, 2011

0

More than just this,okay?

Okay,I know most of you might think my blog is all about J-pop and kawaii stuffs or anything relating to...Japan but the fact is I'm more than that! I love other stuffs too and I wanna share them with you.

So the other day,yesterday to be precised,..okay like several days ago I came across a website.Nope,it doesn't sell cute merchandises nor blog parts or videos but features interesting things instead.

I like reading about interesting things especially weird ans strange stories or just plain...in-ter-es-ting~
haha..what was that!? Should I share them with you??



You see I'm just trying to feel comfortable with expressing my thoughts and let other read them.So whenever there's something awkward or very out of place you found or read here,please forgive me...I'm still kinda new at this.

Before this I just post pictures and let people like or reblog and then gain followers.Pretty much a cycle everyday~ So now I know that a blog is a big thing...I mean I gotta update it right? and be more interactive??...

OH GOD I'M JUST SO JEALOUS OF OTHERS' BLOGS!!

They are so much more than mine.I know it takes time to be like them and so be patient with it but...I can't help but wanting to be like theirs~

So I'm really sorry.I mean it.Please forgive me.
Thank You for viewing my blog^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment