Pages


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

0

weird dream~

What's weird?
It's actually my dream last night.

I dreamed about the Hey!Say!JUMP (..well they appeared on a TV),and someone said that they hafus or in other words not Japanese or half Japanese.
I remembered they say that Kota and Hikaru is 75% Japanese while Daiki is 10% Japanese...and Yamada was 10% Japanese~

It's weird I know! As if they could calculate such in %!!
I woke up laughing actually.

Then I thought why did I dream about that?

It was because several days ago, I happen to come across Johnny's International (do they still use this?).These are JE Boys which are half Japanese or Born in Japan only. I know Casey Anderson and Jesse Louis but I didn't know about Pain Dante Shunnosuke(or was it Pein),Joey Tee, that Sharufu guy and more!..it's weird~

I don't know if they are still around in JE because the topic about them was like years ago!!

I may be outdated in this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment