Pages


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

0

So what do you think?

Hey,how are ya?
Okay,so this marks my 25th post (yay!),which I never thought I could post this much.What I want is your opinion~ what do you think so far of my blog.

I'm quite worry about this blog because..it's not as awesome as others (I'm actually jealous of them).

When I stumbled on a new blog I always wonder how in the world did they make their blog like that??!
Please forgive me of my blog limited content~ I'm trying my best.

As you see, most of my posts consist of Japanese topics like J-pop,kawaii stuffs and so on but...I'm trying to diversify it.
My blog has no specific theme or purpose,whether I want it to be based on J-pop or Cute things or anything...it's just what I want to share.

Please, if you don't mind, could you help suggest some ideas to me for my blog.

Thank You!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment