Pages


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

0

♥Happy 18th Birthday Chinen Yuri!! ♥

Woohoo! Today is Chinen's Birthday and he's 18!
Aww,all grown up~ seriously,he still looks young in fact he could be my lil bro(I wish he is^^).


Anyway this post is all about Yuri...or maybe not.
I still remember him from Ultra Music Power,he was...STILL IS...so cute.The smallest JUMP^^.And back in Hey!Say!7 days with Takaki and Daiki,he likes sitting on Daiki's lap..aww~Wonder if he still does?
I describe him as ridiculously adorable because I just never met a person as kawaii as him! Serioulsy,if I meet him the first thing I would do is hug him then pinch his cheeks.

So,I just gotta accept the fact that he is an adult now...
Well,I got nothing much to say about Yuri except happy birthday and hopefully he would have a wonderful one.
I wanted to make a mini video for him,but I realize the materials(videos and pictures) I'll be using are the same as the other JUMP videos I made and that I have no mood to do it as well.So I just made some pictures and gifs to be posted on Tumblr..hehehe,

I am waiting for any one in Tumblr to start posting Yuri,so i could join as well,but no one has.I posted Hikaru and Kei's pics instead.
I also wanted to do a collage for Yuri but...I know that it's gonna take some time to finish it~

Come to think of it,Hikaru's birthday is just a few days as well,2nd December~ I just noticed how close their birthdays are.And that will mark the last JUMP birthday until next year where we start with Kota turning 22.

Well,I guess that's all.I just wanna say that YURI IS KAWAII! and OHTANJOUBI OMEDATOU CHINEN!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment