Pages


Tuesday, November 22, 2011

0

Come back Morimoto Ryu!

Little Hamster come back!
Okay,I know I'm a little late on this topic but I'm not talking about the incident that happened in June but the fact that his profile has been removed form JE official website worries me!
Where's Ryu???!

Morimoto Ryutaro,the youngest in Hey!Say!JUMP was caught smoking (underage!) and the pictures were exposed on the day before Hey!Say!JUMP's 'Over' single was released.Heart broken indeed,I cried...

Lots of fangirls were mad but at the same time trying to support little Ryu from being suspended completely.He was announced of being suspended indefinitely,which means there is no certain date he would come back...and now that hope of him coming back sometime now has fallen.

Hikaru should do this Ryu so he would not smoke anymore!
The reason is because of his profile being removed from JE official website.All this time,his profile picture show that he will come back and that he wold not be suspended entirely(at least that's how I see it).I'm scared at this sight..

I'm not saying his not coming back,I'm saying that Ryu is probably coming back a little later than we expected.I understand that his mistake was wrong and not to mention shocking! Little Ryu's punishment is fair but to fangirls (like myself) they think that it is not.

That's more like it!
Hopefully,little Ryu would come back as soon as possible because 9-member Hey!Say!JUMP does not complete the Hey!Say! Family photo...and you don't wanna see Hey!Say!JUMP being spelled out with missing a letter..if you know what  mean.
(HEY!SAY!JUMP has ten letters including the exclamation point~)

Whatever it might be...NO! I WANT RYU TO COME BACK! HE WILL!
Shinjiteruyo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment