Pages


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

0

The Zone of Sexy~

Hello huu~
Cool my third post in a row~
Okay,I've mention that I'm a JE freak right? so if you are too then I guess you know who is Sexy Zone.

Sexy Zone is a new group just debuted with their single called 'Sexy Zone' released on 16th November.Consisting of five members,two from B.i shadow and three from the Johnny's Junior,they are really young! Ridiculously young for them to be called 'Sexy' indeed.


The members are:
Nakajima Kento (17)
Kikuchi Fuma (16)
Matsushima So (13)...he's going to be 14 soon~
Yo Marius (11)

 Okay,Nakaken and Fuma might suit with the word 'Sexy'...they're hot for crying out loud! But...the others...
Honestly,I have a problem with the group's name,but Shori is cute...he really is~
I would prefer some kind of name other than Sexy Zone...just lose the sexy though.Maybe Kawaii Zone! haha!

I've watched the PV,it was awesome.They were dancing on some kind of stone platform...like a castle tower,floating in the sky.The beginning is my favourite part because all five were in a transparent box(I don't know how to describe it! Fail!) and the slow part where Nakaken and Fuma sing.
Overall,it's a successful PV,not very flashy unlike JE's usual PV plus their dance is very cool too.

 I'm surprise that Shori gets to be in the middle and the front,I thought it would be Nakaken but I think because Nakaken is tall,so he was put at the back with Fuma while the Juniors in front~
I'm also surprise how talented Shori is!..I saw some sort of...that feeling that he got a lot of potential!! He is so my fave!

Marius and Matsushima on the other hand,I found them not standing out... or I'm just being ignorant towards them.Marius is so fair! and such a pretty boy.Matsushima is not my fave but...I dunno~

So basically Sexy Zone,for me,is going to be big...but slowly because of some disapprove fangirls,especially with the thought of not debuting B.i.shadow instead!
But,I look forward to them!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment