Pages


Monday, November 21, 2011

0

Not my first blog

Sooo...this is not my first blog actually.I've got plenty,I guess I'm just that...nevermind.Okay,first of all,welcome to my blog! Just call me Aika,because I like that name.

I'm actually a big fan of J-pop so probably most of my posts would be about Japanese-stuff but I'll try to post other stuffs as well.Right now,I'm on school holiday,hopefully I would be able to update my blog frequently unlike the last blog...abandoned!

Oh right,I have a twitter and a tumblr account.I also have several (yes,several) youtube account,I'll tell you more on that once I finished uploading videos.Trust me,I'm everywhere on the internet..but of course you won't know.
Twitter : Daikissmehard
Tumblr : Captain-ariaika.tumblr.com

My purpose for this blog is unclear,not only as a place to spill out the content of my mind but also my ideas,which means I will be showing some my creations here.That includes drawings,stories,design,opinion and just plain juicy stuff(haha juicy!^^).

I can't be sure whether this dream blog would last long..because I write(or type) depending on my mood and besides I get distracted easily.

So I guess I've finished explaining.
Please support me.
Arigato^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment