Pages


Thursday, February 23, 2012

1

Whatever it'll be it'll be...

Okay!
I don't think this is going to end up as a JUMP post because I want to talk about something else...
But first let me clear out my heart...


I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH Hey!Say!JUMP all over again!
That nervousness I feel but also trying to act cool at the same time when 'in front' of them!
This probably due to Super Delicate!
As you can see (or not) I have been tracking down Super Delicate's progress since its announcement.
I am proud of that!^^
This brings me back to the time I kept track of Arigato~Sekai No Doko Ni Itemo.

This then brings me to my previous post..
..of my decision to make a compilation!
Super Delicate version!
As I said the video will probably be revealed within these few weeks.
I can't promise that I'll upload it on my Youtube...(I already have 2 warnings)
So I guess that is all I need to say about this.

Oh well~
Oh,here!^^
Go here to download Hey!Say!7 and Hey!Say!Best Wonderland Train & Suriru
Credits go to the awesome site of Kamichan!

Let's move on...to the random topic



I saw this guy.
He reminds me of Shigeoka Daiki but with glasses!^^...but I not quite sure.
He reminds me of someone!
I already saw Maru's twin at my previous school...
...even Yamapi's twin!^^
oh how I miss that school~~~

However there is this guy that has the hair like Junno's^^...and my friend likes him^^
I don't why I'm telling you this but maybe because I found a lot of look-alikes at school!^^
I'll talk more if I found any look-alikes!^^

Okay...
This might not be a JUMP post but...
...it's a JE post!!!

Enjoy!^^
Thank You~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiiii. um may i please know what performance that screen cap is from? i'd love to see the video *cough* * ______ *

Post a Comment