Pages


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

0

Kis-My-ft2 " SHE! HER! HER!" preview~

Minna! Ogenki desuka!?
Haha I feel like it was ages ago since I last updated my blog...
...I just feel that way though~

So few days ago I stumbled upon Kis-My-ft2's SHE!HER!HER!  song preview.
You've probably heard it already but like I said...
...just so this blog of mine is updated with my obsessions...
..I'm going to post it!

It's not clear and I'm sorry...ans short too
go here for full
I'll post the clear version if I found one,okay?
oh and here is the tracklist

So basically I'm just waiting for 22nd February..(although I have a test on that day).
I can't wait for Super Delicate full PV!
I can't wait for their single!
I can't wait for dearest JUMPs!
Oh yeah! today is Valentine!^^

Well..
Happii Valentine's Day minna!^^
No I don't have anything special...
...but I think these guys do haha^^..














I bet this gifs are all around now ahaha^^
...I'd like to imagine it's Ariyama instead of Yamajima doing that^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment