Pages


Friday, February 3, 2012

0

JUMP-ing around the World!^^

Well it's 3rd February so...
...it's like 19 days left till Hey!Say!JUMP "Super Delicate" single release!
 tracklist here
I love the cover~^^
They look so handsome heehee~^^
...hmm I think Kei looks the best and Hikaru and Daiki (of course^^) and Yuto too...Kota too with Takaki with Yamada,Yuri and Keito as well~

So as all of you probably already know, their new song that is going to be featured in the single is called "JUMP around the World!"

I found the preview to it on my JE Source Website^^

 
I love the chorus and they sound so good!
I'm really looking forward for this single..(maybe it's because I ordered it already so I'm excited)
(Updated: Anyway,If you want to download it,go here)

I'll try to find Super Delicate PV preview if I can~(but it'd be so cool if I found the full PV!!!)
So just wish me luck!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment