Pages


Sunday, February 12, 2012

0

My KAT-TUN bias is....

Domo minna!!!!^^
So with the previous post I hope you could help me^^

Anyway,now let's move on to other things~

So basically what's hot right now (at least for me) is that Akanishi Jin is married~
I am surprised because I never thought he would get married..well..soon.
But congrats anyway and Kame is always welcome to cry on my shoulder ahah!^^
poor Kame~~

Speaking of Kame (and probably Jin) KAT-TUN's "LOCK ON" PV preview has been revealed!
I actually laughed when they said "The setting of the PV is quite unique with the members falling in love with a female robot in a water tank"(source)
...female robot...water tank...
poor Kame...^^
First I would like to say I love the CD jacket!
...and I love Maru and Junno here! and Kame and Ueda and Koki!
I have fallen in love..again~
Just when I was about to announce Maru as my official bias in KAT-TUN then came along charming Junno~
This is awesome...
Well KAT-TUN,I'll be waiting!!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment