Pages


Friday, February 17, 2012

0

DAI-CHAN!~

It's pure torture! pure torture I tell you!!!
...watching Hey!Say!JUMP arriving in Hong Kong..
..and the fact that dear Daiki was almost hit by a flying chocolate...
...I can't even...

The screams...of fangirls...
the"Dai-chan!!! Dai-chan! Dai-chan!"
I'm happy that they are finally spreading their wings!
but of course a fan like me will see this unfair that her country is not listed in the tour...
...although it's so close!

I'm not gonna hate anybody now..just being a typical fangirl in hatred.
...I know someday I'll get my chance...*snickers in the background*

I got nothing more to say just...
...I can't possibly afford any of the tour tickets...
..even if I want them as a present for having an excellent result for my 'O' level (I don't want a new phone!)
I'll just sigh away~~~
BUT!
..my Hey!Say!JUMP - Super Delicate CD is on its way! yay!^^
Well at least I can afford that^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment