Pages


Saturday, February 11, 2012

1

My JUMP Project! HELP!

Hello^^
I don't usually do this but I guess because I'm running out of ideas right now so...
...I really need some help.

Would you help me?
So my Youtube channel has been quite...inactive lately~
And I'm really sorry.
So this is what I want you to help me with.

I was hoping if you could help in contributing some ideas.
What I mean is like a giving me some ideas on what I should do.
for example my Beat Line Compilation was recommended by a friend from Youtube^^

It could be anything~ and I'll try my best to do it.

If you could help me then I will be so grateful!!!^^
Oh right! I have a question!
Would you recommend me to make a compilation of Hey!Say!JUMP - Super Delicate ?
Oh yeah! here is the Super Delicate Short Ver. PV !^^
(Is it me or is the stage made for Yuto to walk on!^^)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!^^

1 comments:

ayaka said...

Wah!!! I can't wait for super delicate to come out.
I like your remix of beat line. Do you think you can remix the whole song?

Post a Comment