Pages


Sunday, February 5, 2012

0

Hello minna,this is not a JUMP post...

I have been posting about JUMP,JUMP,JUMP and more JUMP lately..
..am I right??^^

So let's dedicate this post to something other than about the JUMP.
I will not mention JUMP starting from...
...NOW!

I've been drawing lately too,y'know~
Not just busy keeping track of  JUM- I mean..my 'Current Obsession'...
Since that day I was discouraged to pursue my dream in art by not displaying my artwork nor even give a little appreiation...
...I decided that I DON'T NEED ANY FROM THEM!!

I just want to share some of my drawings with you^^
See Ryutaro??haha^^ I tried my best though~
I've never shown my comic before,I'll try to do so some other time^^

And this is a cute drawing by my friend!
I miss her so much^^
The story goes like this.A cat was walking happily until a string caught around its leg.The string got stuck on to a tree.Then a super mouse (it's a cape) came to the rescue and then they celebrate!^^ yay!
How cute is that?^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment