Pages


Friday, May 3, 2013

1

Those other boy bands! pt.6 : PrizmaX

Hayyyyy~~~^^

As you can see I've been idol hunting again...
and this time it's PrizmaX

Maybe most of you have heard of them before...
this is because the group was formed back in 2002!!! ( walao eh~!)
But honestly I've never heard of them!...
...just knew them today~^^
and how so glad and grateful I am to have found/stumbled/bumped upon them!
 
So for those who do not know them...feel free to scroll down and read upon my findings after this expedition...heheh^^

Though was formed like 10 years ago
They've just released a single last March entitled 'Mysterious Eyes/ GO!' (to download go here^^)
PrizmaX is a boyband under the same agency as 'BULLET TRAIN' and 'DISH//' too!!!^^
unfortunately I do not know about their history...so I'm just going to share infos which I know.

But before moving on to that let's get to know the members^^
Of course at first the member which caught my eyes was Shimizu Daiki...because of the name*^^*
But all of them are cute and funny! (as observed from their PV)
Anyway I know you are wondering why the guy in pink is named 'Tim' then that smiley lad is named 'Win' and on top of that, though not shown here, their names are spelled in Katakana~~~
Kurokawa is American and Morisaki is Burmese~^^

Just so you actually skipped to the bottom to watch their PV first than reading this...I think you could've guessed that the two lads are half-Japanese~^^
If you didn't watch the PV first and take your time to read this,which I so thank you very wholly much~,prepare to be amazed by their song!!!^^

So here ya go~^^

From the Youtube comments, they kinda compared them to One Direction...
firstly of course because of the guitar intro and then the PV where they just randomly do anything...with little dances...
But since I am Jpop bias...I will not compare them to anyone^^

I was surprise that the song started off with English and pronounced so perfect too!
But it was the song and the funniness of the PV made me repeat and watch it over and over again!!!
I would admit, 'GO!' deserves a better PV though...
...but I still love it^^

Anyway, since PrizmaX is a group formed so long ago, there are other videos of their performances (not PV unfortunately) found on Youtube. Quite a lot so I won't post them here....sorry...

My Comment:
I don't know where PrizmaX stand internationally as in known worldwide by Jpop lovers because I haven't heard any of the people I know mentioning them..
....or maybe it's just me dwelling in the Wonderful World of Johnnys till so far away from other Jpop bands...-_______-
But what I am really sure PrizmaX is very promising!
I can't quite comment on them yet for their PV and song is so familiar...
Still I look forward to them!^^
Good Luck!


Thank you^^

1 comments:

Pink said...

I'm glad that you found them!
Hope you like their 2nd single 'Ready' too:)

Post a Comment