Pages


Sunday, May 5, 2013

2

BULLET TRAIN (ChouTokkyuu) "TRAIN" and "Shake Body" singles download!!!^^

Aloha~~~^^

I know that recently I have been posting about non-Johnnys boys...
But hey it's nice to get out of the fandom to look at other fandom once in a while~
Don't get me wrong, I am still a JE FREAK!
But I gotta appreciate those other boy bands right?^^

Anyway,recently someone asked me DLs for BULLET TRAIN singles (lets just call them BULLET TRAIN~~)
So I happen to have their first two singles; "TRAIN" and "Shake Body"

Enjoy!^^


Tracklist :
1. TRAIN
2. No More Cry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Takuya-kun~~~~*^^*


Tracklist :
1. Shake Body
2. Secret Express
3. Panipani


My Comment:
Among all the songs listed here, my favourite would have to be 'TRAIN' and 'Panipani'
I would say it's such a shame that not a lot of people know BULLET TRAIN other than the Japanese of course...what I mean internationally just like how Johnny groups are mostly known!
Because BULLET TRAIN is amazing and their songs are mostly so catchy!
...complete with awesome choreography!
Plus their PVs are one of a kind...as if they have a funny side to them~

Anyway,all of the songs are upbeat and catchy so I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy them!^^

Thank you^^

2 comments:

sentraelis said...

yeah this is the best!!

Ayuzawa Amu Mika-chan said...

Thanks for sharing ! :D I am really searching for this download single! ^^ Well, it's okay to be a J-pop Lover ~
Nice blog! :) i love your blog~ If you free, visit my blog ^_^ I'll post about J-pop only~
http://ilovejpop4ever.blogspot.com/

Enjoy~ :) By the way, keep supporting J-pop ^o^~

Post a Comment