Pages


Thursday, May 16, 2013

1

GENERATIONS 'Love You More' Single download!!^^

Hello huuuuu~~~~(^_^)/

I finally got GENERATIONS' 'Love You More' single...!!!
honestly I forgot all about this release~
Anyway I just upload it so...
Enjoy!^^



Tracklist:
1. Love You More
2. My Eyes On You
3. Animal (English Version)

My comment:
In my opinion this is GENERATIONS best single yet!!!^^
I love the jacket and the songs~ oh and don't forget the PV too!~
'Love You More' is a beautiful love song and wish to hear more of this kind of song from them too~
It does have a very sweet melody to it, I imagine fluttering Sakura (don't know why though~~~ o__o)
My favourite is 'My Eyes On You' because it's upbeat and catchy, I find myself singing to it already!
Ahh~ 'Animal' English Version ne?^^....it makes no difference to me actually o____o
...but it does make Ryuto's voice more badass (as if he doesn't look badass enough~~~ ="=)
Anyway I love the single overall and keep it up GENERATIONS!!!!^^

Thank You^^

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing ♥
I so love their song "Love you more"
I don't know why ... but the melody and the lyrics is so ... > v <
just listening to it makes me fall in love.

again thank you ^-^

Post a Comment